ERPNext and Third-Party Integration
Implementation Engineers is expected to work closely with Functional Consultants to understand business requirements and implement automated business flows using ERPNext. As expert in the product, you are expected to formulate requirements and undertake project-based implementation.
What will you be doing?
- Taking proper business requirement understanding from Functional Consultants
- Understanding Customer Business Processes and Data Templates
- Processing Data Mapping and Importing
- Simulate Customer business process flow using ERPNext
- Doing System Configuration and Settings based on Customer Business needs
- Participate in CRPs to understand business requirements
- UAT Feedback incorporation
- Go-Live Support and end user Training to ensure smooth transition ERPNext
What makes you a fit candidate for this role?
- Good Product Knowledge
- Good Understanding and Analysing Skills
- Good communication Skills – written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Excel – basic and advanced
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org